DetailsUnpasteurized Organic Soy Sauce. This full-bodied flavor and exquisitely delicate bouquet is a favorite of many... at at the table or for cooking.
The spring water used to make Ohsawa ® Organic Yamaki, Nama Shoyu is from a small Japanese mountain village called Kamiizumisui (“God Spring”).
In Japan, Nama means raw or unpasteurized
Dr. Masaru Emoto, Director of the Hado Institute in Tokyo, has water crystal photographs from this spring reflecting its beneficial effects.
• Unpasteurized - Fresh & Alive!
• Made with mountain spring water
• Naturally low in sodium
• Naturally aged over two summers in 150-yr-old cedar kegs (continue to age for a fuller body)
• No added alcohol or preservatives
• Certified Organic
• Certified Kosher by Kof-K
The Only Soy Sauce that's Fresh and Alive (raw)
Enzyme- and lactobacillus-rich - aged two years in cedar kegs.
Ingredients Orgainc whole soybeans, mountain spring water, Organic whole wheat, sea salt, and aspergillus oryzae (koji).
Country of Origin - Japan
Write Your Own Review