New Wave water filter has 10 Stages of Protection Against Major Drinking Water Contaminants.
Inside the 10 Stage New Wave water filter Cartridge:
Stage 1 - 30 micron sponge filter. Traps larger solids (sediments) such as rust.
Stage 2 - 8 oz. of KDF-55 ...a patented alloy which removes free chlorine and some heavy metals, thereby prolonging the life of the filter and is an excellent Bacteriostat.
Stage 3 - 10 micron felt pad which removes smaller floating solids and separates the layers, preserving their integrity.
Stage 4 - 30 cubic inches of ultra fine mesh, superior coconut shell and granulated activated carbon. Granulated activated carbon has long been accepted by the E.P.A. and others as the premier, cost-effective way to remove chlorine, bad odors and color from drinking water. G.A.C. also removes organic contaminants such as pesticides, herbicides, arsenic, mercury and trihalomethanes (known as a cancer-causing organic pollutant).
Stage 5 - 10 micron felt pad for fine sediment removal.
Stage 6 - 7 cubic inches of ion exchange resin which removes lead to below minimum E.P.A. standards.
Stage 7 - Additional 30 micron felt pad provides an extra buffer against floating sediment of any kind.
Stage 8 - 7 cubic inch bed of G.A.C. which provides extra protection against organic pollutants.
Stage 9 - 2 oz. of calcite which raises the water’s pH and lowers acidity. It also increases alkalinity, which many nutritionists recommend.
Stage 10 - 1 micron absolute depth filter. A filter with a micron rating this small screens out cysts and protozoa, (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), and gives the filtered water a sparkling clarity.
· Top quality water filter reliable & affordable
· Addresses consumers' water taste & safety needs
· Tested by an independent E.P.A. approved laboratory
· Long lasting, replaceable cartridge. Lasts on average 12- 18 months or 1,500 Gallons
· 30 day unconditional money back guarantee & one year manufacture warranty
· Connects in seconds directly to your faucet, no extra plumbing or tools required. Just unscrew the aerator on your faucet and screw our diverter valve on in its place. It's that simple.
Write Your Own Review