DetailsOne of the finest olives you'll ever taste. Full-flavored, rich, and delicious these tree-ripened, organic raw olives are traditionally cured in spring water and sea salt by old world fermentation method, then pitted, and dried. Though they are rich in flavor, they are also mild and pair well with a variety of foods.
The olives remain moist and mostly soft even though they are dried. Rich with heart-healthy oils and nutrients they’re the ultimate savory, gourmet accompaniment or appetizer.
Certified Organic, Pitted, Dried, Peruvian Heirloom Variety.
Raw Sundried Organic Peruvian Olives, Sea Salt.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
- Unbelievably good!
- Unbelievably good! Moist, flavorful, and mild. I can not recall having had a better oliver. I'm actually blow away at just how good they are.
- Love these olives
- I have never cared for olives, but I love these olives!
- good olives are hard to find
- Salad Topper
- These olives are a great addition to my salads.
- 5 stars
- A+ trump the rest.
- High Quality
- surprisingly good! was skeptical because there are a lot of "Botija" olives for sale online. these are better. thank you
- Thank you
- Have been a loyal customer for years so took a chance. Did not disappoint. rockin' olives
- great olives
- Decided to try Zebra Organics' new olives and was pleasantly surprised! Pairs well with havarti cheese and wine. Sundried really makes them decedant and moist. Keep it up the good work.
- Uniquely delicious
- The best Olives I have ever tasted. I catch myself going through a full bag, which is not hard. They have a richness and flavor I have not experienced with any other Olive.
Write Your Own Review