July 10, 2018
We believe that anything baked at home is going to be fresher, better tasting and better for you than anything packaged and processed that you buy from the grocery store. How can it not when you add the time, attention and love?
• 1 cup of Almond Flour • 3 Tablespoons softened butter • 3 Tablespoons Tagatose • 1/8 Salt • 1 Tablespoon of Chai Syrup
- In a large bowl (or stand mixer) combine all of the ingredients listed above.
- Preheat oven to 325 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients together until a cohesive dough forms.
- Scoop 1” balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. You could use a teaspoon cookie scoop or just roll them in your hands. Arrange the ball of dough about 1 ½” to 2” apart, then use a fork to flatten each cookie to about 1/4 “thick.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. (keep in mind Tagatose browns at a lower temperature than sugar so keep an eye on the cookies) Remove the cookies from the over and cool them on the pan for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea and remember to share with friends and family
In the mood for spending some more time in the kitchen? Here are some healthy recipes you may like to try:• Bone Broth (with vegetarian broth option) • Blissful Anandamide: Tonic Recipe for Beginners • Homemade Nut Milk • Simple Green Smoothie Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with us? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org